Tax investigations service: protection from HMRC investigation
HMRC enquiries are better targeted and are being undertaken with an unprecedented level of detail and persistence. With the average enquiry taking up to 24 months to conclude, the associated costs can quickly escalate, yet the cost of not defending enquiries to their full extent can be substantially higher.
If you cannot afford the defence, you could end up paying a much higher tax bill by having to accept HMRC’s demands. Even when the outcome of the enquiry results in no adjustments to your tax position, the cost of defence can soon escalate.
We provide valuable tax investigations service, fully backed by an Insurance Policy which (practice name) has taken out with Markel Tax, which enables us to defend you in the unfortunate case that you are selected for an enquiry, without you worrying about the cost.
Taking out tax investigations protection allows us to:
- Provide you with full representation and challenge HMRC’s arguments
- Ensure that you have a robust defence based on the facts, not your ability to afford a defence
- Put you on an equal footing with HMRC from the start
- Protect your work by achieving a fair enquiry outcome without facing an unwanted accountancy bill
- Protect you for any investigations into approved Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme and Self-Employment Income Support Scheme payments, as well as gift aid and Stamp Duty Land Tax and its regional equivalents, subject to usual terms and conditions.
- Expert legal support when you need it most
24-hour access to a business legal helpline. Available 365 days a year, a team of qualified solicitors can assist with employment law, health and safety and commercial matters.
- Business Hub provides practical DIY templates and guidance on everyday legal issues around employment, health and safety, trading and contracts, cyber and data, debt and insolvency.
In the current climate, businesses need legal assistance more than ever. Don’t put your business at risk – ensure you have access to expert assistance when you need it most.
Speak to us today
For more information on tax investigation service, please contact Kelley Brown 02882 24754 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.